Our goal is to make translation easy for communicators to implement:
1. For those companies that are currently translating, we will simplify their current translation process and encourage a higher level of use.
2. For those not translating, our goal is to demonstrate the utter simplicity of this new process. We also hope to bring back companies that have used translation before, but then rejected it due to its complexity.
Consumer Translations was founded to provide the following:
- A successful new model of translation delivery, providing clients with easily-implemented delivery to end-readers.
- A "win-win" relationship with existing translation firms, enabling them to work with us without competition or financial loss.
- A relationship where clients can work with their favored translation firms or individuals.
- A focus on developing new applications of the translation-and-delivery model, such as improved organization of business forms libraries. (See FORMS & CONTRACTS / Solving Hard Problems in New Ways on this website.)
- A constant focus on quality of work and quality of customer service.
- A business structure and personnel that allow clients to trust us with their most visible documents.
- An openness to partnering relationships.
- A permanent legacy to the translation industry as the originators of this service, and as the highest-quality service provider.
For more information, see the following press releases:
Company Announcement: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10926726.
Market Projections: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11124321.htm
Continue reading... Richard Tamir, Founder & CEO
Back to Homepage